The Offense of the Drum wins a GRAMMY!
On February 8, 2015 at the 57th Annual GRAMMY Awards in Los Angeles, The Offense of the Drum, the fourth album from Arturo O’Farrill & the Afro Latin Jazz Orchestra, won the GRAMMY Award for Best Latin Jazz Album. Eric was fortunate to serve as Producer on this record.
- Eric Oberstein is a star behind the scenes (The News & Observer. April 18, 2015)
- GRAMMY-Winning Duke Grad’s Jazz Roots Run Deep (Duke Today, Duke University. April 14, 2015)
- Alumni in the Spotlight: Eric Oberstein ’07 (Duke Magazine. March 3, 2015)
- Eric Oberstein (M.A. ’09) Wins GRAMMY for Best Latin Jazz Album (Teachers College, Columbia University. February 2015)
- Duke alumnus Eric Oberstein wins GRAMMY (The Chronicle, Duke University. February 26, 2015)
- Blue Devil of the Week: A Duke Grad and GRAMMY Winner (Duke Today, Duke University. February 16, 2015)
- Durham’s Eric Oberstein wins two GRAMMYs for his work with Arturo O’Farrill (INDY Week. February 11, 2015)
- A Second GRAMMY (Duke Today, Duke University. February 11, 2015)